Get Adobe Flash player
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть Вас много!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Batman Arkham Asylum [MULTI5][PCDVD][gamerguuy]

Batman Arkham Asylum [MULTI5][PCDVD][gamerguuy] 5 months 4 days ago #73049

• hatsuzoku
  • Живу я здесь
Batman Arkham Asylum [MULTI5][PCDVD][gamerguuy]
Category: Games > PC
SIZE: 7.9GiB

Type:Action
Quality: DVD
Format: ISO
Size: 7.90 GB
Date: 15-09-2009

In Batman: Arkham Asylum, the Dark Knight faces his greatest challenge being caught near the most dangerous villains in the madhouse of Gotham City, known as Arkham Asylum.
Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique adventure with a sinister atmosphere that will lead them to the depths of Arkham Asylum, Gotham psychiatric hospital for criminals. The players move in the shadows, causing fear among their enemies and take on Joker and the worst villains of Gotham City who have taken by assault the mental hospital.
The player will become an invisible predator using the Batman gadgets and abilities to defeat the crazed Joker's plan. Batman: Arkham Asylum has an original storyline written exclusively for the game by the author and winner of five Emmys, Paul Dini. With stunning graphics and surround stage and oppressive, Batman: Arkham Asylum offers a variety of game options that opens the range for action games, adventure and superhero.

Original credit goes to the original uploader and remember to seed...

Chili287 at 2009-09-15 23:44 CET:

Can anyone confirm whether the bugs of the pre release date are still present? Like the one in the Ivy room?

ro4eva at 2010-04-06 18:11 CET:

Works flawlessly for me. No bugs whatsoever. Thank you for uploading.

pirateman101 at 2010-04-19 02:28 CET:

Seed plz

porotomon at 2010-06-18 07:12 CET:

I make an "Offline Profile" and now the game is on "Autosave mode". That's it!!! :D :D :D

emperor2012 at 2010-08-10 18:11 CET:

* ~
~ *
| SSSS H H EEEEE BBBB IIIII NN N |
| S H H E B B I NN N |
| S H H E B B I N N N |
| SSS HHHHH EEEEE BBBB I N N N |
| S H H E B B I N N N |
| S H H E B B I N NN |
| SSSS H H EEEEE BBBB IIIII N NN |
| |
~
~

It will only works for 20% of who have the game "BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM".....This is a collection of comments/complates over net

1. Extract Batman.Arkham.Asylum.FullRip-KaOs

2. Install Batman.Arkham.Asylum.UpDate.V1.1Fix-KaOs (I think it not necessary)

3. You need .Net Frame Work1 Service Pack 1 (I think it not necessary)

4. You need .Net Frame Work2 Service Pack 1

5. You need .Net Frame Work3 Service Pack 1

6. You need .Net Frame Work3.5 Service Pack 1

7. Update your directx

8. Move "My Documents" from C:\Dcuments and settings\.... to D:\Documents.

9. Install Games for windows by "gfwlivesetupmin.exe"

10. Copy "msvcr70.dll" to C:\windows\system\ and make the file into hidden and read-only.Some times its virus.

12. Update your video card driver (I think it not necessary)

13. If you want to enable PhysX, Change the "PhysXLevel=0" to "PhysXLevel=1" in the
file E:\Documents\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Config\BmEngine.ini

14. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT! (Even, I am not garantee about working)

15. If you installed PowerDvD, its process may will affect the game (I think it not necessary)

And enjoy you're game !

Main Errors......
```` ``````
1. ShippingPC-BmGame.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AppName: shippingpc-bmgame.exe AppVer: 1.0.1.0 ModName: shippingpc-bmgame.exe
ModVer: 1.0.1.0 Offset: 00ab6680
2. Major fault Message 4200/4200
AppName: shippingpc-bmgame.exe AppVer: 1.0.1.0 ModName: shippingpc-bmgame.exe
ModVer: 1.0.1.0 Offset: 01732e32
3. if you use xfire
0xc0000142 Application error occure...

xibata at 2010-08-21 16:08 CET:

it worked great for me, thx

rahulroxx at 2011-09-13 13:01 CET:

ivy bug ............plz help

Batman: Arkham Asylum — Википедия Translate this page ru.wikipedia.orgBatman:_Arkham_​Asylum Сюжет  · Персонажи  · Игровой  · Издания игры Batman: Arkham Asylum (рус. Бэтмен: Лечебница Аркхэм) — компьютерная игра в жанре Action-adventure для Microsoft Batman: Arkham Asylum - дата выхода Translate this page batman_arkham_​asylum Замечательный экшен с Бэтменом в главной роли. Аркхем. Место, где по темным, внушающим ужас Batman: Arkham Asylum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.orgBatman _​ Arkham _series_​(game) Gameplay  · Synopsis  · Development  · Release  · Reception  · Legacy Batman: Arkham Asylum is a 2009 action-adventure video game based on the DC Comics superhero, Batman . It was developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Eidos News about Batman Arkham Asylum [Multi5][Pcdvd][Gamerguuy] bing.comIs A New ' Batman : Arkham ' Video Game Coming In 2014? MTV · 1 day ago    The official " Batman Arkham " Facebook page, home to the video game series that includes " Arkham Asylum ," " Arkham City," and " Arkham Origins", set fans in a… Batman Arkham Teases New Year’s Eve Announcement, New Game Could Be Coming The Inquisitr · 3 days ago Early Batwing Designs For BATMAN : ARKHAM ORIGINS Comic Book Movie · 5 days ago Videos of Batman Arkham Asylum [MULTI5][PCDVD][gamerguuy] bing.comClick to view 1:56 Batman : Arkham Asylum - Official … YouTube Click to view 23:51 Batman: Arkham Asylum Playthro… YouTube Click to view 23:08 BATMAN Arkham Asylum Gamepla… YouTube Click to view 1:51 Batman: Arkham Asylum Joker Tr… YouTube Batman : Arkham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.orgBatman :_ Arkham Games  · Characters  · Other media  · Reception Batman : Arkham is a series of action-adventure video games based on the DC Comics character Batman developed by Rocksteady Studios and Warner Bros. Games Montréal Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - GameSpot - Video Game Reviews batman-arkham-asylum You've heard of Batman no doubt, but if you don't read comics, it's conceivable that you might be unfamiliar with Arkham Asylum . The iconic psychiatric hospital is Batman : Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360 - IGN - Video Games, Wikis batman-arkham-asylum Rating: 9.3 Xbox 360 · Wiki Guide  · Review  · Videos  · Images 8 · IGN is the Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, previews, news and release dates Gameplay Trailer: Batman Arkham City Community community. batmanarkham city.com Batman : Arkham City Community Site. Sign In | Register. Batman . Latest News; Game Info; Factions; Profile; Forums; Register Now Character Bios Talk About Batman: Arkham Asylum - PlayStation 3 - IGN batman-arkham-asylum Rating: 9.3 PS3 · Wiki Guide  · Review  · Videos  · Images  · Cheats 8 · IGN is the Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, previews, news and release dates Batman: Arkham Asylum - Arkham Wiki arkham city.wikia.comBatman:_Arkham_​Asylum Batman: Arkham Asylum is a video game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Microsoft WindowsИгра Batman: Arkham Asylum - дата выхода… Translate this page stopgame.rubatman_arkham_asylum Все об игре Batman: Arkham Asylum - дата выхода, системные требования, скачать через торрент Related searches for Batman Arkham Asylum [MULTI5][PCDVD][ … Batman Arkham Asylum Walkthrough Batman Arkham Asylum Wallpapers Batman Arkham Asylum Video Game Batman Arkham Asylum Villains Batman Arkham Asylum Gameplay Batman Arkham Asylum Website Batman Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Asylum Joker Related searches Batman Arkham Asylum Walkthrough Batman Arkham Asylum Wallpapers Batman Arkham Asylum Video Game Batman Arkham Asylum Villains Batman Arkham Asylum Gameplay Batman Arkham Asylum Website Batman Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Asylum Joker
cde::cde

www.bogolubec.dn.ua/videofeed/view/4243/
www.piadas.com.br/user/password?name=orendaiza
lab.goteki.net/ipb3/user/16556-tsurazui/
rodnichok20.org/index.php?option=com_kun...002&Itemid=63#120002
invisiontalk.com/showthread.php?tid=324616
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Новые пользователи

• RobertKes
  • carpinteyrosnm
  • MartinJeme
  • Josephlog
  • AlbertLof

Кто на сайте

Сейчас 488 гостей и один зарегистрированный пользователь на сайте

• stiglirdo
  • cresledonee